منتديات شحوح دبا البيعة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات شحوح دبا البيعة

al-bai3a.yoo7.com

البوابةالرئيسيةالتسجيلأحدث الصوردخول

death note

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

عدد الرسائل : 56
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/12/2007

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: death note   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 12:50 am

deth note : episoed three

Despite this episode mainly focusing on L’s and Kira’s efforts to learn each other identity, and the concept of the Shinigami Eyes being introduced in this episode, I really enjoyed the small interactions between the characters that occurred in this episode, which made this episode appealing to me.
At the start of this episode, I enjoyed the slight expression’s on Light’s father face, when he heard L’s guess that Kira could be possible a student. Even though Light’s father tries to dismiss this, he knows deep down that is son could be the culprit. As Light’s father seems to be a person who likes to keep things to himself, I’m sure as the series unfolds, he will do something rather irrational. It’s good to see that Death Note is starting to lay the foundations of emotions that each character has, while also advancing the story. Also during this episode, I enjoyed the interaction that Kira’s father has with Matsuda. Even though Matsuda comes across as an honest enough guy, though lacking some confidence and courage, it’s good to get a sense of his character, as I’m sure as the series progress, Matsuda’s character will shift.
In all this was a solid episode, despite this episode being a little dialogue heavy.

death note 01death note 02
death note 03death note 04
death note 05death note 06
death note 07death note 08
death note 09death note 10
death note 11death note 12
death note 13death note 14
death note 15death note 16
death note 17death note 18
death note 19death note 20
death note 21

next
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep4   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 12:53 am

After the introduction of the shinigami eyes concept from the last episode, Light decides not to take Ryuk’s deal with the shinigami eyes, as it will reduce the time Light will have to use the Death Note. Despite Light rejecting the shinigami eyes deal, it was nice to see what the relationship between Light and Ryuk is, as Light doesn’t fear or suck up to Ryuk. Despite this, there’s a small element of uncertainly in their relationship, as one wonders who is using who in this relationship. Despite the continuing battle of wits between L and Kira continuing in this episode, I enjoyed Light’s discovery of being able to control a person’s actions before they die with the Death Note.
Upon discovering the ability of the Death Note to control ones action before they die with the Death Note, Light uses this to excellent effect in this episode, when he uses the Death Note to get a criminal to take him hostage, and during Kira’s plan to attempt to overpower the criminal, he mangers to get the name of the FBI agent that has been tailing him.
As I have completed reading the manga of Death Note, I’m looking forward to the next episode of Death Note, because this is where we get to see Light with his evil intentions on full display.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep5   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 12:55 am

After Light outfoxing Ray Penbar from last weeks episode, this episode of Death Note picks where the last episode left off, with Light planing to use Ray as a tool in this episode, to get closer to the identity of L, and get rid o the FBI agents in Japan. The reason why I enjoyed this week’s episode than compared to the previous episode of Death Note, is because of the tragedy that occurs in this episode. Even though Ray Penbar is only in the series for two episodes, the subtle interaction that he has with his fiancée in this episode brings out the humanity of that he simply wants to be happy with the love of his life, while earning an honestly living.
As Light has been experimenting with the Death Note recently, we learn that Light has found out a way to use the Death Note, which Ryuk wasn’t able to learn about. Light learns that you can write the cause of death or the conditions surrounding the death of a person, and then be able to write their name in at a later time. After telling Ryuka this, Light’s plan to get rid of all the FBI agents begins, when he makes contact with Ray Penbar, and whispers in his ear, that he is Kira. After Light convinces Ray that he is Kira, Ray follows Kira’s instructions on the basis that Kira will kill him and those that he holds dear to him, if he doesn’t follow his instructions. After Kira gives Ray Penbar a transceiver, Ray’s train ride of fear and uncertainly begins. After obeying Kira’s instructions, Lights kills Ray Pendar, not before Ray identifies Light Yagami being Kira.
After the death of the FBI agents, and the trust of the police with L now at an all time low, L separates the most loyal remaining officers that are willing to risk their life on this case, to the officers that aren’t willing to risk their life on this case. To ensure there’s trust this time round between L and the remaining loyal officers, L arranges the remaining group of officers to meet him personally. L also informs the remaining officers that L’s hotel room will be the actual investigation headquarters, where he will move from hotel to hotel every couple of days. With the real battle between with Kira and L about to begin, Ray’s fiancé starts her own investigation to find Kira.
I thought that this episode was better than the previous episodes of Death Note, cause of the tragedy that unfolded in this episode. Even though I don’t agree with Kira killing innocent victims, Ray Penbar was a threat to Kira, so naturally he had to be taken care off, for the greater good. With Death Note picking up the pace in terms of story development, I’m sure the next couple of episodes will be good, as L and Kira will likely raise the stakes of who can outwit the other, while also possibly getting the upper hand over their opponent.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep6   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 12:57 am

With the battle between L and Kira reaching a new level from the events of the previous episode, the first half of this episode is used to introduce us to the character L, with the second of this episode dedicated to Kira trying to cover the hole that might possible lead to his undoing.
The first half of the episode is dialogue heavy, and is centred around L explaining to the five detectives his analysis of the current situation regarding the case, and how the death of the FBI agents are connected to the case. While the first half of the episode played out, I enjoyed L’s antics and his un-stereotypical actions that make him an interesting and likeable character.
The second half of this episode is dedicated to the one fatal clue that can blow the Kira case wide open. This hole that could spell doom for Light is Ray Penbar’s fiancé, Maki Shouko. When Light goes off to the police station to deliver his father him some spare clothes, the hole of that Light made contact with Ray Penbar, starts to become apparent when Light over hears Maki mattering to the front office officer that she has important information about the Kira case. As the second half of this episode played out, I enjoyed Light’s cheerful guy act that he puts on, to sweet talk Maki into revealing her name to him. The act that Light puts on is good, as he mangers to also convience Maki to reveal information rearding her fiancé death. I also enjoyed the shocked expression on Light’s face in second half of this episode, when he realizes the connection between Maki and Ray Penbar. Lastly I thought that the ending scene where Maki and Light are colour schemed like the colours used in the opening theme, was a nice and fitting way to end the episode.
Death Note continues to impress me, with its fast pacing and good direction. As it seems that most episodes contains about two chapters worth of source material from the manga, I can’t wait for Misa to make her appearance, as I found her to be quite a likeable character, while also bring in new complications to the story.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep7   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 12:59 am

With Light in the previous episode trying to cover the hole that he created from meeting Ray Penbar on the bus, this episode basically deals with of how Light mangers to get rid of Ray Penbar’s finance. Even though that this episode could be over within a matter of minutes with Light writing Maki Shouko’s name in the Death Note, Light’s plan of getting rid of Ray Penbar’s fiancée doesn’t go as smoothly as Light planed, as soon after Light writes down Maki’s name and terms of death in the death note, Light comes to the conclusion that he received a fake name from Ray Penbar’s fiancé.
After releasing that Light has been had by “Maki”, and “Maki” deciding to return to the NPA headquarters building, Light is pushed into a corner, with Ryuk constantly laughing at him, due to that he can she Maki’s real name with the shinigami eyes. As Light is thinking of ways to obtain Ray Penbar’s fiancé real name, I would have to say the scene where 3DCG is used at ground level to show Light walking behind Maki, was a bit odd, as the 3DCG yet again looks out of place compared to the jawing dropping animated still shots that are used in this episode. If I could direct that scene where the 3DCG is used to show Light following Maki, I would direct the shot with the camera placed on Maki’s feet, and have Light looking intensely at each step forward that Maki takes, to stop Maki from reaching NPA headquarters.
With Light’s back to wall for most of this episode, I really enjoyed the how Light was able to sucker Maki into giving her real identity, by pretending to be on L’s investigation team, while also be able to get some useful information about how L operates. When Maki does hands over her Japanese divers licence that contains her real name, I thought were there’s a silhouette of the three characters of Light, Misora and Ryuk, and where the background goes blood red and one sees Ryuk laughing, I thought that this freeze in time pretty a good technique to show of how Misora sealed her fate.
As having read the manga, the only thing that I would like to mention that how this material differs from the manga, is when Kira is writing down Misora’s real name on a piece of Death Note paper, as Aizawa is walking past Kira and Misora, in the manga Aizawa has a shocked look in his eyes, as he passes the pair. While in this episode there is no shocked expression on Aizawa’s face, when he walks past Light and Misora. Even though it’s a minor difference between the manga and anime version of Death Note, I thought that I would mention this for the die hard Death Note fans.
While this episode is not concentrating on Light’s battle to obtain Misora’s name, L is busy making preparations of how the five NPA officers will be able to make contact with him. L issues the officers fake police badges, and special belts that make contact with Watari. The special belts that L issues the officers with, works when the buckle is pressed twice, it will ring Watari’s cell, where then Watari will contact them. I also thought of the scene where Light’s father scold’s Matsuda for acting like a child when getting the belt device was funny, though I probably would have reacted in the way after getting such a neat little gadget.
Overall I thought that this episode was really well done, as we get to see the underlying determination that is driving Light to have his identity not be revealed, while having Ryuk evilly laughing at him, and taunting him for the majority of the episode.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep8   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:02 am

After the previous episode of Death Note being dark in tone, this episode is more plot based, with L getting closer to learn the identity of Kira’s real identity. The episode starts off with Aizawa and L looking at video footage of Ray Penbar’s death. Upon looking at the train station footage, L notices that the envelope that Ray Penbar was carrying with him, must have played some role in his death, as Ray Penbar didn’t have the envelope when he entered the train station. While this scene was playing out, I was wondering why chief Yagami was given three scoops of ice cream from Watari that he was handing out to the investigation team, while L and the other members only got two scoops.
After L receives word of Misora death, and that her death is connected to Ray Penbar, L concludes that Kira’s real identity must be on the list of names of suspects that Ray was investigating. L decides to bug Chief Yagami’s and Assistant Director Kitamura house, as their names was on the list of people that Ray Penbar was investigating. As chief Yagami has given L permission to bug his home, L decides out of courtesy that he and chief Yagmi will observe the Yagami residence, while the other investors will watch the Kitamura’s house. With L deciding to bug the Yagami residence, the rest of this episode plays out with Light outwitting L, while still murdering criminals with L watching him.
When it is dinner time at the Yagami residence, I enjoyed the stereotypical reaction that Sayu has, when she is watching her soap opera TV show, as saying that the character Hideki is hotter than the rest of the boys at her school. After L tells the investigators to flash the message that 1,500 investigators are in Japan working on the Kira case, and Light gives his detailed explanation on how it’s pointless announcing this on TV, I enjoyed the little smile that crept onto L’s face, as it seems that L is thinking that Light might be Kira due to his intelligent response.
Even though this episode is mainly setup to have Light outwit L, while having the Yagami household bug and be able to commit murders with the Death Note, I liked how we were able to see similarities between L and Light, as L reveals that he to booby trapped his bedroom door to alert him if somewhere had been in it. Also I liked the little details about Ryku that we are given in this episode, as we learn that Ryuk’s body will start to get all twisted, and he will start doing headstands, as these are the withdraw symptoms that Ryuka will display, if he doesn’t eat apples on a regular basis. Apples to Ryuk, is like a human drinking alcohol or smoking.
Light mangers to kill criminals and do his homework while L is watching him, because Light has placed a piece of Death Note in his chip packet. The chip packet also contains a mini LCD TV that Light purchased, that cost 39,800 Yen. Light was able to kill criminals while doing his homework at the same time, by using his right hand to solve his equations, while Light uses his left hand to write down the name of the criminals on the piece of Death Note in the chip packet, and then eat the chip. Even though the animation used in this episode of where Light writes the name of the criminal of the Death Note while doing his homework, contains the same animation that was used in the first episode, but with the chip include in the scene, was executed well despite this reuse of the animation.
I thought that the CG that was used in this episode of when Light gives us a detailed explanation of the mechanical pencil being broken, via the door handle of his bedroom door, was not jarring to the eyes then compared to the CG that was used in the previous episode.
Regarding how this episode compares to the manga, is that the shots used of the adult magazine that Light buys in this episode, are the same pose shots used that are used in the manga, but of course this episode was able to give more detail to the magazine contents, than compared to the manga. Despite this episode slightly moving the plot forward a little in this episode, the thing that I enjoy the most about this episode was a slight smile that crept across L face that I have previously mentioned, as it seems that L thinks that Light is Kira, and thus L will following up on his hunch, in the next episode.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep9   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:09 am

As the battle between L and Light has been gradually escalating with each tactic that each has employed to learn the identity of one another, this episodes yet again raises the stakes between the two, as L reveals to Light in this episode that he is L, at the Touou University Welcoming ceremony.
Before L reveals his identify to Light in this episode, I liked how this episode displayed the similarities and differences between the pair, we they both make a speech to their follow college students and teachers, as representatives of their class. Light is viewed as a papered prodigy, dressed in his sharp looking suit, while L on the other hand comes off as being weird and strange due to him dressing casually in his white long shelve shirt, with his shoelaces undone. I thought that L’s behaviour of him holding the piece of paper by the corner edges, while running the words of his speech together, showcased the differences between him and Light effectively.
I also thought the humour that was injected into this episode, with one fellow female student saying she preferred L over Light was funny, as her friend states that Light would likely be the type of person that most girls would choose to have as a boyfriend, if they could choose between the two.
Even though L reveals to Light that he is indeed L in this episode, I found the bit were Light runs through the possibility of if the person sitting next to him in the Touou College ceremony, is or isn’t L, was interesting, as I liked how Light went through the process of analysising L’s tactics of revealing his identity to him.
Despite this episode being used to setup L revealing himself to Light, and inviting Light to join the investigation team to help with the capture of Kira in this episode, I thought that this episode manage to be interesting, despite it containing lot amounts of dialogue in it.

death note 19
next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep10   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:12 am

The saying of “keeping your friends close but keeping your enemies closer” applies both to L and Light in this episode, as there friendly game that the play with one another, is not as friendly on the surface, as they both are probing and trying to outwit the other.
My thoughts regarding the tennis match that occurs between L and Light in this episode, despite the tennis match being well animated, I can understand why some shortcuts in animating the tennis match were used (cause it would be hard on the animators to animate all the line details on the characters). As some of the tennis match animation just animated the important motor movements of L and Light, by just animating this small scene allows the viewer to picture how L and Light moved on the tennis court, without having to fully animate the scenes.
I also thought the reason L gave to Light about why he sits in a crouched position, while sitting in the chair (when the two are talking to each other in the coffee shop) was interesting, as L explains to Light, that by not sitting in the couching position it will reduce his powers of deduction by 40%.
Despite this episode being another setup episode to have Light start to work with L on the Kira investigation team, and track down Kira, I’m glad to see that this episode included the bit of a second Kira threatening to kill the president of Sakura TV, as the plot of Death starts to become more twisted and interesting in the episodes to come.
Despite this episode being dialoged heavy, it’s good to see that this episode managed to move the plot of the show forward a little, while also displaying all the thought process of L and Light in this episode. With the character of Misa being introduced in Death Note in the next episode or the episode after that, I’m eagerly looking forward to the antics and new plot revelations that the character Misa will provide in the coming episodes.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep11   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:15 am

With the director of the news segment of Sakura TV getting his hands on the 4 tapes that Kira has sent to the station, this episode shows the chain of events that leads to the director of the news segment of Sakura TV, playing the tapes that Kira has sent to the TV station.
As Sakura TV plays the tapes that were sent to the station by Kira, Mr Komaizumi Seji and Mr. Hibima Kazuhiko are the two sacrifices that are used to show the audience that the person that sent in the messages is indeed Kira, and not some fake person pretending to be Kira. After witnessing the two deaths on TV, Ukita-san heads out to the TV station to stop the broadcast. As the front door of Sakura TV is lock, Ukita tries to force open the front door, by shooting it with his gun. As Ukita is about to shoot, Ukita dies of a heart attack.
Upon Sakura TV broadcasting the dead body of Ukita-san, L and the other members of the investigation team are filled with shock,and anger, as L concludes from Ukita’s death, that Kira can now kill people, just by looking at their face. Upon Chief Yagami seeking what is unfolding in front of Sakura TV, he decides to leave the hospital, and stop the TV broadcast by smashing through the front door of Sakura TV with a bus. Chief Yagami also puts a blanket over his head, so that Kira can’t get a look at this face and kill him.
I thought that attention to detail of Chief Yagami’s eyes when he is driving the bus to Sakura TV, and where he is demanding the director of Sakura TV to stop the broadcast, showed the determination that was coursing through his body, to full fill his goal of stoping the TV broadcast. Even though Chief Yagami was able to stop the Sakura TV broadcast of Kira, I felt that Chief’s Yagami sense of loyalty and honour might get the better of him in future episodes, as this case has caused many people to lose their lives already, and this case has caused Chief Yagmi to have a heart attack. I feel that Chief Yagami might be pushing his luck if he doesn’t slow down, as the stakes in this investigation seem to be continually raised higher.
After L analyses the tapes that Chief Yagami has brought back from Sakura TV, L deduces that the Kira that was threatening people, was indeed a second Kira, and not the original Kira that they are chasing after. While the incident involving the Kira tapes are unfolding, Light is simply enjoying recent events have played out. Light is a little worried about the recent events, as if L does mangers to catch the second Kira, it won’t be long before he will be caught, and therefore he can’t sit back and relax. Light decides it’s time to be member of the squad that is investigating the Kira case, so he can find out more information about the second Kira, and possible use the second Kira to his advantage (due to the second Kira possessing the Shinigami’s Eyes).
With the last scene of this episode mainly teasing the viewer about the appearance of Misa, I thought that the conversation that Rem has with Misa was interesting, as that Rem seems to be a Death God that seems to care about the person that is holding her Death Note. While Ryuk on the other hand who is Light’s Death God, seems just to follow Light because he wants to be entertained, and see what trouble Light can cause with the Death Note.
As this episode played out, I thought that they scene where L is managing two cell phones to organise the police barricade around Sakura TV, was very cool. With Misa being slightly introduced in this episode, and with L losing one member of his investigation team in this episode, it looks like future episodes of Death Note will be interesting and complicated, due to the ever rising external circumstances that are surrounding Light, as he keeps possession of the Death Note.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep 12   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:17 am

As the previous episode of Death Note showed a bit of Misa at the end of the previous episode, this episode of Death Note gives the viewer a better picture and understanding of Misa as a character, and the circumstances that lead to Misa acquiring her Death Note.
As L’s introduction in episode two was handled quite well, I felt that this episode did a wonderful job of showing casing Misa as a cute and bubbly character. I thought that the static photographs that we get of Misa while she is working did a great job of showcasing her personality. I found the story regarding of how Misa acquired her Death Note, was rather sad yet beautiful at the same time. As this episode is entitled Love, love is the ingredient need to make a death god die. Rem tells Misa that it was the death God Jealous that died for Misa, when one of Misa’s obsessed fans declared his love for Misa. As the obsessed fan got rejected by Misa, he produced a knife, and wanted to kill Misa and then himself. As the death god Jealous was watching this happen, Jealous did one this a death god shouldn’t do, and that is extending a person life. With Misa’s obsessed fan dead and Jealous now dead, the death note that Jealous that had, now belongs to Misa. While Ren tells this story of how Misa acquired the Death Note, we learn that the Death Note that Ryuk provided to Light, is a Death Note that was acquired by tricking the King of Death Gods.
I found this piece of information of how Ryuk acquired a second Death Note interesting, as it reveals Ryuk mischievous personality. After Rem tells Misa not to tell anyone about what she has learned to anybody, Misa ignores Rem’s advice, as this information will be a topic to talk about, when Misa meets the real Kira. I thought that the scene where Misa asks Rem if she has fallen in love with Misa, was significant, as even though Rem denies that she hasn’t fallen in love with Misa, but the look in Rem’s eyes tell a different story, while Rem is replying to Misa.
With this episode of Death Note being centred on Misa, the rest of the episode is dedicated to Light joining L’s investigating team. While Light joins L’s investigation, I liked how Light was able to think on his feet quickly by asking his alias name will be Asahi Light, as his fathers alias name is Asahi. Even though I have read the manga of Death Note already, I thought that while Light was siting in L’s chair, that Light could take over L’s position, as Light comes to the same deduction as L, that there is a second Kira. While Light is on the investigation team, I liked the little mind games that occurred between L and Light in this episode. The mind games with L and Light start when L asks Light a question, and L has one finger on his lip acting innocently like his not paying attention. L again provokes Light yet again by asking Light to make a reply message to be second Kira’s message. I enjoyed Light’s response to L’s little mind games, by saying in the draft message for the second Kira, “I don’t care kill L”. Lastly I thought that when L was sitting in the chair and L fall sidewards with both hands raised in the air, I thought for a moment that L might have died of a heart attack. Even though L didn’t die from a heart attack (but was just a reaction from L), I felt the reaction from L from believing that the myth about Death Gods may be true, was a interesting tease moment.
I found this episode of Death Note to be as good as when Ray Penbar died, as both this and that episode of Death Note, had people dieing in sad circumstances.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep13   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:19 am

As the previous episode of Death Note gave as better insight of Misa’s character and how she acquired her Death Note, this week’s episode of Death Note deals with Misa meeting Light. The episode starts off with the second Kira sending another message to the real Kira, which contains a video and a diary. After Light has made his way into L’s investigation room, where L believes that the second Kira will show up at the 30th of May at Tokyo Dome. As Light is the real Kira, and inspecting all the diary contents entries, Light figures out the real message that the second Kira is sending. Light figures out the second Kira will be at Aoyama on the 22nd of May, where they will exchange Death Notes. Despite L trying to deduce any secret message that have may be contained in the diary page that the second Kira sent, Light voluntaries to go to Aoyama and Shibuya with Matsui-san. After Light heads home in a taxi, L tells Matsui to keep a close eye on Light at Shibuya and Aoyama, because L believes that if he isn’t 100% sure that Light is innocent, that he will still carefully watch any possible suspects.
When the 22nd of the month comes around, Light has made some adjustments to L’s plans, by taking a group of university friends with him on this scouting assignment. Light has brought some university friends with him so if the second Kira sees Ryuk then the second Kira won’t be able to know how is possessed. While Matsui thinks that it’s great that Light brought some university friends with him on his little assignment due to it will enable to blend in with the crowd, Light also delights in the thought that Light is using his university friends as a wall so L’s surveillance camera’s. As Light is confident about the second Kira will show up at Note Blue, but Misa is already there sitting in a disguise, observing people walking past the Note Blue place. As Light walks past Misa, she is able to tell that Light is Kira, due to Misa seeing no lifespan details from looking at Light.
What I found interesting about this episode besides Light being his calculating self, is that I liked all the clothing designs that all the characters wear in this episode. As most anime have characters in a few outfits, I glad this episode was able to show a little, the clothing that Light and Matsui wears in this episode. After Misa as identified Light being Kira, I liked how we got a little peek at Misa’s computer and bedroom, as seeing the environment and little touches that show a characters personality interests me.
After Team L regroups from the visits to Aoyami and Shibuya, the second Kira sends a message saying thank you for helping him/her to meet the real Kira. As L listens to the second Kira message, L deduces that that as this message was sent on the 23rd of May, and that only Light and Matsui went to Aoyami, that Light may be Kira, though he has no proof that it happened in Aoyami. As the only thing that team L can only do in this situation, is try to persuade the second Kira not to meet the second Kira. Unfortunately for L, sending this message only makes Misa immediately want to confess to Light.
I thought that the scene involving Light, Misa , Ryuk and Rem was interesting, as that despite both Misa and Light having being owner’s of a Death Note in common, one could feel that where was an invisible line between Light and Misa there corresponding Death Gods, as it was a bit tense of a brief period of time. I also thought that when Misa confessed to Light, that we were able to get some cute shots of Misa.
Despite this episode leaving out some source material of the manga in this episode, I thought that this episode of Death Note did a job of following up the revelations of the previous episode. The scene that was left out of this episode is the scene where Light’s sister says to her mother that she can see Misa’s panties, when Misa is walking up the stairs to Light’s room. As Death Note is slated to be thirty nine episodes long, I betting the source material will be followed up till chapter sixty three of the manga source material. If I’m correct (and Death Note is popular enough, and is turning over a lot of cash) I’m hoping that there will be a second season announced soon, as the second season will animate the rest of the remaining source material of Death Note.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep14   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:23 am

As this episode is entitled friendship, the title relates to how L views his relationship with Light. But before I go on about this revelation, most of this episode is dedicated to the establishment of the relationship that Misa and Light have now formed. I thought that the relationship that Misa and Light agree upon is a relationship where both of them will benefit from one another. Light agrees to be Misa’s pretend girlfriend, as Misa genuinely wants Light to be her real girlfriend, because she honestly likes Light. Misa wants desperately to be Light’s boyfriend because Misa suffers from love at first sight blues. Light agrees to be Misa’s pretend boyfriend because he needs her to get L’s real name, and kill him. Light also needs Misa because Misa possess the shagami eyes, and could become handy if difficult situations, in the future. Even though Light’s and Misa’s relationship is fake, I liked how Misa threatens Light by saying that she will kill any other girl that Light goes out with, because she wants Light all to herself.
While Misa is in Light’s room, Light tells Misa to destroy and evidence of the tapes that she has previously made and sent, and to send another message to Sakura TV, saying that the second Kira won’t meet the real Kira. What I found interesting about the scene where Misa is in Light’s room, is that Rem told Light upfront, that if Light tried to write Misa’s name in the death note, that Rem will kill him. I found this interesting, as even though Rem isn’t a real Death God, her loyalty to Misa is unquestionable, unlike Ryuk. If I found a death note and I could choose between Ryuk and Rem as the death god, I would choose Rem over Ryuk, because loyalty is a quality that is hard to find these days. As I found this episode to be a weaker episode of Death Note (though this episode is better than most shows currently airing), I though that I would comment on something that very few people are talking about, and that is how chief Yagami has aged.
As chief Yagami has been pushed into the background with Misa being introduced in Death Note, I would just like to mention that I liked how the creators of the show have shown how chief Yagami has aged. If one compares how chief Yagami looks now to when he looked like in episode two, you will notice that chief Yagami now has streaks of white in his hair, while in episode two he has hair that is all black. After the scene of where Misa walks herself home after visiting Light’s place, I enjoyed the little scene of where Light does a search on the internet, and finds modelling pictures of Misa. I liked this scene mainly because this scene conveys a sense of realism to the viewer that this show could play out in today’s world. Despite this episode being mainly about the establishment of how Light’s and Misa’s relationship is going to work, and L declaring that he view’s Light as a friend, I liked how this episode managed to add Takada as a character to Light’s university setting.
Even though Takada is given little screen time in this episode, I found from her interaction with Light in this episode, that she seems to be a girl that is quite intelligence (that’s a plus in my books), and that her friendship can’t be bought with gifts. I enjoyed how Light sweet talked Takada my saying that she could win the local beauty competition if she entered, as even though she indirectly says she doesn’t like that kind of talk, she is still a girl, and that little speech from Light most likely made her more interested in Light.
The main revelation of this episode (at least to me) is to show that L viewed Light as his first friend, despite engaging each other in the battle of wits in the L vs. Kira game. Even though L says to Light that he views him as his first real friend, I felt that this episode was cleverly directed in a way, so that it left the viewer with the feeling that what L told Light about him being his first real friend was no lie.
I thought that the final scene of this episode where it involved Light, Misa, Rem and Ryuk in Light’s was good, as Light manipulates the relationship/bond that Rem has with Misa, so that Rem will have to kill L. Light manipulates Rem into agreeing to kill L, because Light says that L is a obstacle to Misa. Light says that if L finds out that Misa and Light posses death notes, and if they are caught by L, it will not allow Misa to be with Light, which makes Misa happy. Despite me being shocked that Rem agreed so easily to kill L, I like Light cause of how cold and calculating he can be. Despite knowing that Light’s and Misa’s relationship is not an genuine one, I wouldn’t mind seeing Light try a little to display some genuine caring emotion towards Misa, instead of Light doing everything in cold and calculated way.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep15   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:27 am

As the previous episode of Death Note was a setup episode, this episode capitalises on the events of the previous episode by delivering an episode full of intelligent thinking, and an episode full of L antics.
The main thing that grabbed my attention in this episode is the manipulative kiss that Light gives Misa. Even though Light gives Misa a kiss in his bedroom, I thought it was smart of Light to doing something surprising that Misa would also enjoy, to show that Light “cares” for her. I liked the look on Misa’s face when she leaves Light’s place that night, as she got that blushing look on her face of remembering the kiss by Light.
As some of this episode styled Light and L in the colors of the opening theme song, I felt that the scenes where L and Light are standing on top on the building standing afar from each other was simple gorgeous. I also felt that this episode flowed effortlessly from Light to L in this episode, via L and Light being animated in a similar way, like the opening theme.
No matter how much I enjoyed seeing Misa in the Hannibal Lector type getup from Silence of the Lambs, L’s antics in this episode made me enjoy this episode. I particularly enjoyed the scene in this episode, where L meets Misa in this episode. When L meets Misa at Light’s university, I liked the devilish like look he gave to Misa, when L declares that he is jealous that Misa is Light’s girlfriend. I found the best scene in this episode when L steals Misa’s cell phone, and Misa says someone touched her butt. As Misa thinks L touched her butt, I liked her L reacted by running around Misa, and saying that he will catch the criminal that touched her. After Misa is pulled away by her manger, Light uses this opportunity to learn L’s real name, by calling Misa on her cell phone.
As it seems that L is going to die in this episode, another twist is pulled as Light hears that L has answered Misa’s phone. I laughed pretty hard in this episode, of how L was holding Misa’s cell phone, and when L answered the cell phone. I enjoyed how L kept on saying hello, with Light being ticked off that L screwed up his opportunity to learn L’s real name.
After L hands back Misa’s cell phone to Light, L informs Light that Misa has been arrested, on the suspicion that he found some hair fibers in Misa’s room, which matched the hair fibers that L found at Aoyama.
Overall I thought that this episode of Death Note was a good combination of humor and plot advancement. If you’re an L fan, then you will probably enjoy this episode a lot, due to it’s an episode where L goes on the attack, to coming closer of learning Kira’s real identity.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep16   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:29 am

When L and Light were playing tennis in episode ten and that L was using confusing tactics to analyse Light. Light makes his counter attack to L in this episode, by using confusing tactics to throw L off his game, of knowing what is really occurring in the investigation.
As L has confined Misa now, I enjoyed Misa’s antics of being friendly with her stalker, to try and let her go. I found the best moment in this episode involved Misa calling L a pervert, because L won’t let Misa go to the toilet. I enjoyed the scene where L was thinking to himself, if he was a pervert or not, for not letting Misa go to the toilet.
As Rem threatened to kill Light at the end of the previous episode, if Light didn’t help Misa from being held by L, this episode is basically an episode dedicated to Light’s plan to clear Misa’s name, as the second Kira.
Light’s plan to clear Misa’s name as the second Kira involves Light forgetting all about Rem, and burying his death note in the ground. After Light has buried his death note in the ground, and given Rem her death note, Light informs L that he may subconsciously be Kira. As L doesn’t believe that what Light is saying is true, L goes ahead with Light’s plan to confine himself, to see if the murder of criminals will stop occurring.
I thought the Light’s plan to confuse the hell out of L in this episode was brilliant, because Light’s personality changed after he discarded the death note, and that L was at a loss of what was occurring with Light. L is further confused of what is going in this episode, when the murders of criminals suddenly stop after Light is confined, as L thinks that the murders of criminals would still occur.
As it seems that Kira has stopped killing criminals, and that Rem took her death note in the opening seen, I’m betting that Light’s plan to clear Misa’s name as the second Kira, involves Rem giving her death note to some one, to be Kira, and for L and Light to track them down.
Overall I thought that this episode of Death Note was good, as it illustrates L being outsmarted by one of his own similar tactics that he used on Light earlier on in the series. As the episode has Light’s normal personality return to him, it will probably take an episode or two for me to get a customised to Light not being calculating, cold, and calm.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep17   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:30 am

As last episode of Death Note had L confused on what was occurring with Light and Misa and the killing of criminals restarting, I thought that this episode of Death Note was especially good.
I thought that this episode of Death Note was good, due to the humour that was injected into this episode, and the mid episode climax, that involved Chief Yagami, Misa and Light. I thought that the mid climax scene of this episode was brilliantly directed, as the scene of where the camera passes through the gun barrel, added more tension to this drama and tension filled scene of Chief Yagami “shooting” his son.
After the eye catcher of this episode passes, Light realises that his father shot him with a blank. I thought that the plan that L came up with to pretend to kill Light, was a extreme yet had to be done plan, to see if Light and Misa were indeed the first and second Kira. As L’s plan to try and draw the Kira within Light and Misa failed, L comes up way to keep an eye on his prime suspect, Light Yagami. L’s plans to keep Light under surveillance 24hrs a day, is simply to handcuff him to himself by a longish chain.
As Death Note’s humour tends to a bit different to normal humour scene in standard anime shows, I liked the jokes Misa made about Light and L being joined together. I also liked Misa’s antics when she complained that L would have around if Light and she were to go out on a date together.
While the scene is focused on L informing the rest of his investigation team were the team will live, I liked the L screensaver that L has on his computer. I really hope that the screensaver that L uses on his computer in this episode is made available in some shape or form, because I think that the screensaver was pretty cool, and I bet I’m not the only person that wouldn’t mind this extra being released as a extra on a DVD.
As Death Note has featured some good and bad CG throughout the series so far, I thought that the CG of the building that the investigation team will live out off was integrated well with the digital cell animation. Also this episode of Death Note reveals what Rem has done with her Death Note, as it appears that one of eight individuals that is buying to be chairman of a company. This individual has been using the Death Note to make themselves richer, by killing off their rivals.
I thought that the direction of how the eight members of the board was presented to the viewer was cool, as the flash effect of displaying one board after another, added to the mystery of who among them possess the Death Note, and is playing the role of Kira.
Overall, I thought that this episode was a very good episode, mainly due to how the key scenes of this episode were directed. Also the unique humour of Death Note also contributed to this episode being a memorable episode IMO.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep18   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:34 am

As the previous episode of Death Note had L informing the rest of the investigation team of the new building that they will live out of from now on, this episode is about team L getting used to their new surrounding, and investigating the Yotsuba’s company.
As this episode of Death combined chapter 38-40 of the manga into this episode, I felt that this episode was a heavily watered down version of the source material. Despite myself liking the fight that L and Light get into in Misa’s room, I believe that 25 minutes isn’t enough time to give Death Note a truly faithfully adaptation, despite myself believing that the series is in a class above the majority of shows that are currently airing now on Japanese TV, and that have been produced so far.
What I enjoyed about this episode is all the facial expressions that L gives, when he is depressed, as I found them to be oddly cute and interesting. I liked how L was more interested if Misa wanted to eat her cake, then caring that he was on a date with Misa and Light.
I thought that the fight between L and Light that occurs in Misa’s room due to L baiting Light to try not so hard to capture Kira. I thought that the fight between L and Light had good camera angles, and I thought that the animation from MadHouse, did a good job of animating the fight between L and Light. As L and Light fought one another in this episode, I thought it was interesting to see L only use only his feet to kick Light with his left foot, while Light used only his right hand to punch L.
After the fight between L and Light is over, I liked how L was sitting backwards on the rolling chair, as he looked really cute in that pose. While L is sitting backwards on his rolling chair, Light informs L of his finding that he has found a connection with Kira and the Yotsuba Company. The connection between the Yotsuba company and Kira is that their have been thirteen cases of where people have died, which has made the company stock’s of Yotsuba rise. After Light has shown his findings to L, L regains some of his lost motivation, to see in there’s more to this lead.
After doing some more investigation work on the Yotsuba company, team L gains two members in this episode which are Weddie (a professional burglar), and Aber (a con artist). Despite team L needing Amber and Weddie to help get closer to the Yotsuba group, Azawa leaves the investigation team in this episode. Azawa leaves team L in this episode (and goes back to his job as a police officer), because Mogi (Assistant Director of Police) has told Chief Yagami that they will no longer chase Kira, otherwise Kira will start killing politicians. Chief Yagami and Mutssuda decided to resign from the police force to chase after Kira, but Azawa decides to return to the police force due to having a family.
I liked how this episode gave Azawa some emotional character growth, but I think that the scene of where that Azawa (after he left team L), is sitting alone on the park bench before it cuts to him meeting his family, should have been left in this episode, as it would have gave the viewer a more clearer opinion of just how a difficult decision that he made, to leave team L.
Overall I thought that this episode of Death Note was pretty average, as cramming three chapters worth of source material doesn’t really give justice to the source material of these chapters. I liked the fight that occurs between L and Light in this episode, but I felt that the emotional development of Azawa that occurs in this episode, should have been given more screen time in these episode. I feel that more screen of this episode should have been given to Azawa, as I felt more emotions reading chapter 40 of Death Note, then how this episode translated this episode.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep19   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:40 am

As the last episode of Death Note focused on Azawa, this episode yet again focuses on another member of team L, as this episode is foucused on Matsuda. This episode is focused on Matsuda, as he wants to prove to his team members that he is not the comic relief team member that he feels that he is currently, as he wants to prove that he to can be a productive member of team L, to help L solve what is the connection between the Yotsuba Company, and Kira.
As this episode is yet another episode (like the previous episode) that gives us a bit more insight into another team member of team L, I can see why Matsuda has been given development at this point in time. As Matsuda is supposedly the comic relief character in Death Note, what I like about Matsuda’s character is that no matter how insignificant his contributions to team L might have been so far, I like his determination, and his attitude of wanting to do more, to crack this case. Even though I feel that L is a bit tough on Matsuda, I bet that L likes Matsuda, because he is easy to get along with, despite him being a young police officer.
I thought that this episode of Death Note was a bit better than the previous episode (because I have a soft spot for Matsuda), and I thought that twists in this episodes were unexpected and tense.
I thought that scenes involving Misa in this episode were cute, though I particularly enjoyed the scene where Misa handles two mobile phones (one to talk to Light, and the other to talk Matsuda). As L in full of sugar and intelligence, I liked the scene where he offered some cake to Light, because he thought that he looked depressed. I thought that the funniest scene in this episode, in when all of the Yotsuba board (there’s eight of them), were they were love heart slippers to the special that Misa provides, to entertain the Yotsuba board members.
As this episode was centred around Matsuda getting caught in the act of listening to the Yotsuba’s group’s weekly Friday night ‘Who to kill meeting’, I thought that Matsuda did pretty well to cover himself, from the Yotsuba board finding out that he is a police officer investigating them. I thought that the director of this episode, used the cinematic technique of hiding what L’s plan was to get Matsuada safely away from the Yotsuba group, was a good, as it makes the viewer take interest of what L’s plan is to get Matsuda away from the Yotsuba group.
I thought that this episode ended on a good note, with one of the members of the Yotsuba board members being killed off. I think that Death Note will be more interesting once we learn who from the Yotsuba group is Kira, as I believe that Death Note is an a bit of a flat spot currently.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep20   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:45 am

As the previous episode of Death Note had Matsuda mange to successfully get a little closer to the Yotsuba Group, and find out that were they have their weekly ‘who to kill next meeting’, the members of team L are surprised and shocked of how the Yotsuba group calmly go about their meetings. As the last coupe episodes of Death Note haven’t showed us (the viewer) of what gets talked about in the Yotsuba seven meetings (Hatori died last episode, thus reducing the group from eight to seven members), I’m glad that this episode gave us an insight of what topics of discussion that the Yotsuba group talk about in these meetings.
As some of this episode is dedicated to the Yotsuba seven and their ‘who to kill meeting’, I liked how this episode showed some minor differences between each Yotsuba member. In the ‘who to kill next meeting’ I noticed that after Higuchi Kyousuke has read Coil’s report about L, which doesn’t contain anything much about L, like L’s name or has a picture of what L look like, Kyousuke says that it’s 5 million dollars wasted (as there’s no real information about L is given). Ooi Takeshi interrupts Kyousuke after he has made his comment, and from this scene I gathered that Takeshi is an individual that pays more attention to detail then the other Yotsuba group members, as Takeshi says to his fellow group members, that L may figure out that the killing on Friday and Saturday benefit the Yotsuda group.
As team L continues to watch the Yotausba group deciding on who to kill next, what I practically enjoyed about this episode is that Light borrows L’s name to contact Namikawa. Light contacts Namikawa because it’s assumed that he is not Kira in the Yotsuba group, and that he holds a high degree of influence over the remaining Yotsuba group, when a decision is made.
Light contacts Namikawa of the Yotsuba seven, and makes a deal with him. The deal that Light makes with Namikawa (using L’s voice and his name) that if he can delay the killings of the E.L.F executives and Zentai to one month, then L’s will let everybody go free that isn’t Kira. Light also says that it’s best if Namikawa sits on the sideline, as if he sides with either group, it’s more likely that he will be found out about this deal.
After Namikawa agrees to the deal, Namikawa convinces the rest of the Yotsauba group to delay the killings for a month. After Namikawa has delayed the killing for a month, L makes a surprising comment to the rest of his team, that if he dies, that Light might be a successor to the L name. I found this comment about Light possibly being the next L, to be quite a signifient moment in this episode, as Light did play the role of L quite well when talking to Namikawa.
As L and Light got into a fight in episode eighteen about L not being motivated enough on this case, L and Light get into another fight due to L believing that Light would be a killer like Kira, once this Kira is caught. After the fight between L and light is resolved by Matsuda calling it a draw, L and Light go to Misa’s room, to ask for her help on this case.
When L and Light go into Misa’s room, L’s plan to get Misa to help flush out the real Kira, involves Eraldo Coil sending a report that says that Misa might know L, and that Misa was arrested on suspicion of being the second Kira. Once this information is revealed to the Yotsuba group, it will enable Misa to get closer to the Yotsuba group, and possible find out which one of the seven of the Yotsuba group, is Kira.
Overall, I thought that this episode was good because of the surprising revelation that Light might replace L as L in the future, and because of the new plan that L thinks of, to find out which member of the Yotsuba seven, is Kira.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep21   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:47 am

This episode of Death Note deals with Misa engaging in an interview to see if the Yotsuba group will allow Misa to promote their company, while the Yotsuba group try and get information from Misa, about L and her being possibly the second Kira. After the seven Yotsuba members have talked directly with Coil, the identity of who among the Yotsuba board that is Kira, is revealed to the viewer. Even though there is only a silhouette provided of this Yotsuba member, it’s obvious how Kira is now. After Higuchi has looked after his hit list after the board meeting, Higuchi in the comfort of his home, and Higuchi decides that he wants to marry Misa. Once Higuchi has married Misa, he will have money, power, and a beautiful wife. After Higuchi has married Misa he decides that he will kill her soon afterwards. Despite Higuchi being confident that this plan will fall into place, Higuchi has underestimated Rem, and the love that she has for Misa.
After Rem has ripped off a small piece of Death Note from the Death Note, I liked how L was getting Misa to practice her response to the questions that Coil will ask Misa at the Yotsuba building shortly. As I feel that the humour in Death Note is the non typical humour that is seen in anime shows, I thought that this episode has some good humorous moments in this episode, like L threatening to kick Misa if she doesn’t take the questions that Coil asks seriously, and Mochi trying to be an energetic manger in front of the Yotsuba members.
After Misa has done reversing the questions that Coil will ask under the name of John Wallace, Misa is driven to the Yotsuba building for her interview. After Misa has answered the question that if that she is indeed the second Kira, Higuchi dismisses himself to go to the toilet, and Misa also asks to go to the toilet also. While Misa is in the toilet, Rem touches Misa with the piece of Death Note that she ripped off earlier in this episode. While this is happening, back in L’s building monitored building; Light is comparing and contrasting the killing methods of his previous self, and this Kira. As Light looks further into how the two Kira’s kill their victims, Light thinks to himself that if he was Kira, that he would use a similar thought process as the first Kira to kill people.
While Misa is in the toilet, Rem explains to Misa that she is an ally to her. After Misa has calmed down, Rem says that she used to work for Misa. After Rem says this regarding her and Light being Kira’s, Misa deduces that L’s deductions about her being the second Kira, and Light being the first Kira were correct. Before Rem leaves Misa, Rem tells Misa that she will stand behind the person that is Kira in the interview room. After Misa returns from going to the toilet, Misa discovers that Higuchi is the current Kira.
After Misa has discovered that Higuchi is the current Kira, I thought that the scene that showed Misa sitting on Light’s lap, and wanting Light to be proud of her for tracking down the current Kira, was a nice moment that showed Misa’s love for Light. I thought that the light background music where Misa wants Light to be proud of her was a well executed moment. I got a little laugh after this moment, as Misa propositions Light to sleep with her after they have caught the current Kira, as L says it’s okay not to be shy. The rest of this episode deals with Misa using a look like (Nori) to swap places with her, while Misa obtains a confession from Higuchi on their date, that he is indeed the current Kira.
Overall I thought that this episode of Death Note was very good, as there’s a fair bit of plot development, and that this episode contained some feel good moments, and that the humour in this episode made the time fly by. As Higuchi is revealed to be Kira, this current arc of Death Note should be a rollercoaster rider from here on end, as Higuchi will now be on the back foot. I enjoyed how this episode ended, with L being a little upset, because of the proof that Misa obtained that Higuchi is Kira, and that L can’t currently prove that Light is Kira.

death note 21

next
نونو
عضو جديد
نونو

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ep22   death note Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 20, 2008 1:50 am

As Misa has tricked Higiuchi into confessing that he is Kira, on Misa’s cell phone, this episode is dedicated to L’s plan to get Higiuchi to reveal how he kills people as ‘Kira’. As the Yotsuba arc IMO started off slowly, this episodes picks right the pace, as there’s lots of things to like about this episode.
As you can guess from the screen caps that I have taken from this episode, I went a little L crazy, with taking pictures of L playing with his food, in the first half of this episode. I thought that scenes involving L playing with his food in the first half of this episode, made me focus on what was L doing, in the non-tension filled first half of this episode.
I thought that the plan that L comes up with in this episode to get Matsuda to go to Sakura TV, and do a live interview about Kira’s identity, was a good plan to lure Higiuchi. At the Kira special that Matsuda will do, Matsuda will tell the identity of Kira at the end of the two hour special. While Matsuda is doing the interview for the Kira special, I thought that the extra incentive of Matsuada “accidentally” revealing his identity to the viewers (and Higiuchi, when he watchers the interview), by accidentally pushing the silhouette down, that will hide his identity while delivering the interview.
I thought that the animation of this episode was really good, as all the scenes looked good, and the music that was used in each scene, added to the tension that this episode builded up. Despite this episode focusing on L’s plan to trap Higuichi, I thought that this episode was interesting, that Shimura, Namikawa and Midou were able to logical guess of how mostly likely was Kira, among the eight of them. I liked how Shimura, Namikawa and Midou guessed correctly that Higiuchi was Kira.
As this episode of Death Note was plot development episode, I liked how this episode dropped a little innuendo into this episode, by having Light again making contact with Namikawa again, saying that he was L. As Light created a little innuendo by using L’s name again in this episode, it was interesting to see that Light made a mistake, by saying that Higiuchi is Kira, to Namikawa.
As I have found the CG in Death Note to be either okay, or bad, I thought that the CG used to show Weddy and Higiuchi’s position’s near the end of this episode, looked good. I also thought that Weddy looked pretty good in her motorbike jumpsuit when she called L, about successfully breaking into Higiuchi’s place, to bug everything that Higiuchi owned. Lastly I thought that the evil laugh that Higiuchi gave at the very end of this episode was pretty good.
Overall I thought that this episode of Death Note was very good, as I couldn’t find anything that I disliked about this episode.

death note 21

next
sanfooora2006
*عضو فعال*
*عضو فعال*

عدد الرسائل : 61
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2008

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: death note   death note Icon_minitimeالإثنين يناير 28, 2008 6:44 pm

شكل وردي
afro

الصراحه
انا انصح انكم
اتشوفون الإنمي
لأنه وااااااااايد
حلو
تسلمين اختي على
هـ الموضوع
باااااااااااااااا What a Face ااااااااااااااي
شكل وردي
شحي البيعة
*****المدير العام*****
*****المدير العام*****
شحي البيعة

عدد الرسائل : 94
العمر : 32
العمل/الترفيه : اماراتي وكلي فخر
المزاج : مديري
تاريخ التسجيل : 24/12/2007

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: death note   death note Icon_minitimeالسبت فبراير 02, 2008 6:10 am

حشى مو مانجا هذي
بنمل لين نقراها

اصلا اذا عرفنا نقراها
خخخخخخخخخخخخخ
ما نعرف انجليزي

على العموم مشكورة ع المانجا

uae
https://al-bai3a.yoo7.com
sanfooora2006
*عضو فعال*
*عضو فعال*

عدد الرسائل : 61
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/01/2008

death note Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: death note   death note Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 11, 2008 6:16 am

آفـــــــــــــــــــــــــــا
ليش الاحباط
اطلب منها اتنزل الانمي على المنتدي وخلاص
بعديييييييين شوفها انتى
صح
اسهل شي
بداااال
ما تمل وانتى تقراها
بس لا تفوتها
اوكيييه
باااااااااااااااا What a Face ااااااااااااااي